Friday, March 27, 2009

Jay O Jay Horsemanship Clinic March 29th

March 27th

Hello All,

Well it is Friday night and it is calling for lots of snow on Saturday and Sunday- just heard 10cms to 20cms due to the weather coming in - I was hoping that it does not snow as Sunday I am to go to Cochrane Alberta (1 hour drive) to take photos at a Horsemanship Clinic. There are 10 Riders in this Clinic that I will be taking photos of while they are being taught by Jay O'Jay. The Clinic is from 9 am to 4pm - lots of time to take some photos. If it snows to much they are going to have trouble pulling their trailers and I might not make it. My fingers are crossed that the weather man is wrong or it blows over and it turns out to be a Spring Day.

Well we did get good news today. We just booked 3 more Private Clinics (6 days - Yes, lots of pictures) coming up in the next month or two...so if it snows I have more clinics to attend. Well I will keep you posted in case you wish to Take A Peek at my photographs that I will be posting on my website.

Thanks in advance for your comments and being a follower!
Janet :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment