Thursday, February 19, 2009

About Me



Welcome to Take A Peek Photography!

I first became fascinated with photography after I got the opportunity to take pictures for a well-known horseman. Among other things, he writes horsemanship articles for Horse Canada Magazine and Horses ALL and it was while taking photographs to accompany these articles that I got hooked on photography.

I do not alter or heavily edit my photographs, preferring to show my subjects as I find them. I live in Calgary, Alberta and I am a student at SAIT (Southern Alberta Institute of Technology) where I am further developing my skills to help me pursue my photography career.

Be sure to visit My Gallery to view Or as I would say "Take a Peek" at many of my photographs online. Feel free to leave comments below the photographs you like, feel free to rate them on a scale of 1 to 5 or even purchase a photograph.

Thank you for your support.
Enjoy Taking a Peek...

PS. I am going to be a Grandma for the first time - Hurray!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment